Selling Your Condo? Why not write a great review?
Since 80% of real estate buyers begin their search for a Condo property to purchase online it is vital that if you are planning on selling your condo that you should write a good review about your building. With the help of social networking tools like facebook, YouTube, Myspace it has never been easier to have your friends and family write a good review of your building.
Benefits to Sellers:
- Protect your investment by participating on building discussions. If you don’t like something about your building, and wish you had more power for change, for example, if your building does not allow pets–use this website to voice your concerns, and win more votes before your next AGM.
- If you love your building, love the people, and the maintenance, share your thoughts, savvy buyers will be reading your confidential building reviews before purchasing into your building.
- If your strata does not have a website to store your strata minutes, you can upload them to Condo Score free of charge. This will save you money when you need to sell your condo later, as you will be asked to pay money to order these documents.
- This website is a one-stop-shop, to find out which units in your building are currently for sale. You can even order a free building sales report before you plan on selling.
- Use this website as a bulletin board: post rentals available, post parking stalls for rent etc.
Our rating system is simple it is broken down to 4 easy categories with a 5 star rating scale.
How to Review your Building:
1) Go to Home Screen www.condoscore.ca
2) Type in your building name or building address in the “Search Buildings” text box.
3) Once you have located your building from the list select “Leave a Review”
4) Write your review, and select the amount of stars for each category of Maintenance, People, Location, and Amenities. With 1 star being the lowest rating and 5 stars being highest rating.
5) Hit the submit button.
6) Use the Share Building on the top right hand side of the screen to forward your building for review to your friends and family who have visited your building. Reviews can be shared via facebook, myspace, twitter, msn etc.
Do you need a free home evaluation?
Condo Score will contact an experienced real estate agent with years experience, these agents probe thru strata documentation, sit thru building inspections and view buildings with clients on a daily basis.
Just fill in the form below: